[Translate to English(en):] BLUEtopic®
BLUEtopic® Methylene blue solution 1 % is a 1% watery solution and contains 10 mg methylthioninium chloride (methylene blue)/ml as well as 5 % glucose-monohydrate and water for injection purposes.
BLUEtopic® methylene blue solution is a sterile, non-injectable stain solution and is intended for the following applications:
- Testing of the leak tightness of colorectal and urinal sutures after surgical interventions
- Local differentiation / staining of the tissue with operative interventions (e.g. with fistulas in the anal and urogenital area)
- Testing of the tube patency (chromopertubation
Advantages of BLUEtopic® methylene blue solution 1 %
- Reusability of the product up to 28 days after first opening through convenient vial seal
- High dilutability of 1:100 with sterile physiologic salt solution 0.9 %
- Free from heavy metals according to the applicable Ph.Eur., thereby no additional encumbrance for the patient
- Authorised for marketing as class IIa medical device
Available package sizes:
- 1 x 10 ml vial with center tear-off cap
- 3 x 10 ml vial with center tear-off cap
- 1 x 100 ml vial with center tear-off cap
Note: Not all package sizes are made available in every country.