Applications / indications Haemo-Laser®
- Circulation disorders (e.g. peripheral arterial occlusive disease)
- Chronic wounds (ideal in combination with local low level laser therapy)
- Chronic active and recurring Hepatitis, especially caused through virus type B and C.
- Cirrhosis of the liver
- Chronic respiratory diseases (COPD, …)
- Chronic inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system (arthritis, polyarthritis)
The laser light is conducted through a special disposable light conductor directly into the lower arm vein or a similarly large venous blood vessel in the arm or leg. The treatment is performed in a relaxed state in recumbent position.
Only with this form of blood irradiation is an exact and safe dosage possible. The performance of the laser device is optimised such that no heat development occurs in the blood vessel.
The physician decides about the exact number of the treatments, the optimum treatment interval and the correct treatment duration, according to the indication.